Cityplace Tower is 1,350,267 SF multi-tenant Class A office building, located in Dallas' Uptown community offering unmatched amenities, scale and accessibility. Cityplace Tower offers 360-degree, unobstructed views of Dallas' downtown skyline, the Arts District and Klyde Warren Park. The Property features a 35,000 square-foot Larry North Fitness Center and spa, an array of meeting room accommodations totaling more than 55,000 square feet, a 300 seat amphitheater, several dining options, DART rail and McKinney Avenue Trolley accessibility 24/7 on-site security.
Welcome to Cityplace Tower!
Cityplace Tower is owned and managed by Parmenter. The property Management Office is located at Suite 450.
Office Phone (214) 828-8800
Office Fax (214) 828-8851
Dock Master (214) 828-8856
*The office telephone number may be used during normal business hours, as well as after hours, weekends and holidays.
2711 North Haskell Avenue, Suite 450 - LB #11
Dallas, Texas 75204
Email Address: email@example.com
Cityplace Tower will be closed in observance of the following building holidays:
- New Years Day
- Day After Years Day
- Martin Luther King Day or President's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
During building holidays, the building will be locked and the HVAC will be off. The Management Office is closed during building holidays. The tenant contacts will receive an email approximately one week prior to a building holiday notifying the tenant that the building will be closed and asking if any of their employees will be working over the holiday. Although the building will be locked, tenants have 24-hour access to the building using their card access badges. Should a tenant require after-hours air conditioning or heating during the holiday, a request should be sent to the Management. In case of an after-hours emergency, please call Security at (214) 828-8802.
Cityplace Tower is leased by Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc., as agent for PARMENTER . For leasing information, please contact the leasing agent below:
Matt Schendle & Cynthia Cowen
Cushman & Wakefield
Senior Vice President
Monthly rental payments are due on or before the first day of each month.
Payment should be mailed to the building lockbox at:
GECC - Uptown Cityplace LLC
P.O. Box 842397
Dallas, TX 75284-2397
The security staff at Cityplace Tower provides coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Duties include maintaining posts throughout the building, interior and exterior foot patrols and security checks of all floors throughout the night beginning at 7:00 p.m.
The Security Command Center is located on the Concourse level and is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Security Command Center is equipped with computerized fire alarm and access card systems which perform central fire system monitoring of smoke detectors, fire alarm pull stations, the sprinkler line water flow and annunciation of any alarm that may be received at the Fire Command Center on the Ground floor.
There is a stairwell public address system which is used in case of an emergency and there is an emergency telephone located in both stairwells on every 5th floor. Additional systems include the lighting control computer , the energy management computer, the elevator management system computer and the closed circuit television (Comprised of over 200 cameras) monitors/recorders. The close circuit television monitoring system provides coverage inside the building, outside perimeters, internal roadways and garages. The closed circuit television has served as a deterrent to minimize crime on the property.
Only authorized personnel are allowed in the Security Command Center. You may communicate with the Security System Operator in the Command Center via telephone by calling (214) 828-8802.
If you have any security questions or concerns please contact:
Aubrey Foster, Director of Security (214) 828-8802
Jorge Perez, Assistant Security Director (214) 828-8802
Hours of Operation
Cityplace Tower is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The building is closed on Sunday.
Authorized tenants will be issued one access card per employee. This card will be used by the employee for their access ONLY. Do not lend or use your access card to grant access for another individual. Tenants possessing an access card will be able to enter the building after hours (when authorized by their company) by using the cards in the readers at various locations. They will not be required to report to the Security Command Center.
Security will not provide after hours access if the cardholders access card is not authorized. If you need afterhours access please complete an Access Card and Vehicle Information Form and have your appropriate company access manager sign the form before bringing it to the Security Command Center.
To receive your badge or replacement badge please bring your completed Access Card form to the badge office.
The forms are attached on this site under Quick links / forms.
Access Card and Vehicle Information Form or Access Card Replacement Form
The Access Card office is located on B1.
Office hours are:
Monday through Thursday (closed Friday)
From 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
All deliveries must be made to the loading dock, accessible from Ramp 6 located off Weldon Street. Deliveries can be coordinated through the Dock Master, Kenny Walker at (214) 828-8856.
The service elevators are to be used for all freight handling and moves in and out of the building. These elevators are located just off the corridor behind the Dock Master's office. At no time should the main lobby be used for freight delivery unless written permission has been obtained from the Property Manager in advance.
The loading dock hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The loading dock is also manned on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and it is available for tenant use with written approval. If a dock emergency should arise, please contact the Security Command Center at (214) 828-8802.
Click here to download Driving Directions & Map to the Loading Dock
Click here to download Loading Dock Rules
The Owner and Managers of Cityplace Tower make every effort to accommodate tenants, employees, guests, vendors, and visitors requiring special assistance. The building complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act to the extent that compliance is readily achievable.
For additional information or to discuss special requirements, please call the Property Management Office.
General Office Security
The following is a list of general office security suggestions, which are offered to you as an aid in establishing your internal security procedures:
- Restrict office keys to those who actually need them.
- Keep complete, up-to-date records of the distribution of all office keys.
- Establish uniform procedures for collecting keys prior to the termination of employees.
- Establish a rule that keys must never be left unguarded on desks or cabinets.
- Require that filing cabinet keys be removed from locks and placed in a secure location after opening cabinets.
- Prevent unauthorized personnel from reporting a lost key and receiving a replacement.
- Ensure that a responsible person is in charge of issuing all keys.
- Store keys systematically in a secured wall cabinet of either your own design or one that conforms to a commercial key control system.
- Insist on identification from repairmen who come to work in your office.
- Clear all desks of important papers.
- When working alone in the office at night, lock the front door to prevent anyone else from entering.
- Keep the police, fire department, and building security telephone numbers posted.
- Ensure that all doors are securely locked before you leave your office.
Keys, Access Cards and Locks
Keys and Access Cards will be issued to you upon moving into the building based upon your needs at that time. Once issued, it becomes Tenant responsibiity to manage the security of your office by keeping track of the keys and access cards.
No person will be let into an office or suite without a key or access card unless prior written approval is given by the tenant representative; this includes employees who may have forgotten their keys. Security officers have no way of knowing who is authorized to access an office without approval from the tenant representative from that office. Your support in this matter is appreciated.
If it should become necessary to change a lock cylinder due to employee turnover, a service charge will be assessed. For this reason you should make every effort to see that any employee leaving the firm turns in their keys.
The keying system is predetermined by the building's lock system specialist. The keying system is considered to be "secured", that is to say, no outside locksmith is permitted to possess the key blanks. Therefore, if additional keys are required, they must be obtained through the Property Management Office.
Click here to download Access Card/Vehicle Registration Form
Lost and Found
Found items may be turned in to the Management Office in Suite 450 or to any Security Officer. Please call the Management Office at (214) 828-8800 to report lost items.
To ensure items of value are not removed from the building without prior written authorization a Property Removal Form is required to be completed and delivered to the Property Management Office, with a duplicate copy given to the person removing the property. Anyone removing office equipment, furniture or cabinets, plants, etc., will not be allowed to proceed out of the building without a Property Removal Form.
Any equipment that may need to be taken out for repair by a vendor must also have this form on file at the Property Managment office prior to removal. If a repairman must remove a piece of equipment from the building, it is necessary for Tenant to notify Security that the serviceperson is authorized to remove that piece of equipment.
A Property Removal Form can be downloaded from the link below, or obtained at the Management Office or the Security Kiosk on the Concourse level.
Click here to download Property Removal Form
Security Escort Service
Security Escort Services are available to all tenants and visitors. Please contact the Security Command Center at (214) 828-8802 for assistance.
Solicitation of any kind is prohibited in the building. Anyone found soliciting will be asked to leave. If a solicitor comes to your office, please notify the Security Command Center at (214) 828-8802.
The building and security staff cannot be all places at all times. That is why we ask tenants to always be aware of any activities you may feel are out of the norm concerning your building. Doors left unlocked or propped open, as well as any person whose presence is unexpected could be considered suspicious. If at any time you witness anything suspicious please contact Security at (214) 828-8802.
If you feel threatened in any way, call 911 before contacting security.
Cityplace Tower is equipped with an advanced security and life safety system. However, any system is only as good as the people who utilize it. When employees and tenants know what is expected of them, they can react calmly to unusual situations. It is important that you and those you designate to be your wardens, read and thoroughly understand the contents of this section. Remember......
PRESERVATION OF LIFE AND PROPERTY IS EVERYONE'S PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
If you should receive any type of threat by phone, stay calm and try to gather as much information about the situation as possible from the caller to aid authorities. In case of a bomb threat, it is up to the Tenant to determine their own response proceedures (evacuate vs. stay in place).
Only the authorities can require an evacutation and their direction superceeds all building and tenant policies or proceedures.
In the event of a civil disturbance in the immediate area, several steps will need to be taken by Building Security and Staff. If there is a perceived threat to the building, all building entrances, exits and elevators will be locked. Any tenant wishing to enter the building will need to use their security access card.
Tenant may want to take steps to secure entry doors, offices, storage rooms, data or equipment rooms, and any other sensitive locations or materials.
If appropriate, building Security will be in touch with the Police Department to help you determine the safest time and path by which to leave the premises.
If you experience any emergency situations, please call the appropriate party at the numbers below:
All Emergencies 911
Management Office (214) 828-8800
Security Command Center (214) 828-8802
If you call 911 as a result of a medical emergency, please be sure to also notify building management with your name, callback number, and location so that security may swiftly guide the paramedics to your exact location.
If the audible alarm within the building is activated, only call the Management Office if you have something specific to report. Building Management are aware of the noise, and are investigating the source of the alarm and if there's a false or legitimate emergency. Please keep the telephone lines clear so that Management may attend to the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
NOTE: Please feel free to call upon the Management Office at any time. The phone will be answered 24 hours a day. Security will handle your calls during non-business hours and will immediately contact the appropriate person to assist you.
Emergency Procedures Flip Chart
Download this Tenant Emergency Procedures guide for reference regarding medical, fire & life safety proceedures.
Click here to download an Emergency Procedures Flip Chart
The Manager recommends that each Tenant have an emergency action plan in place to help the employees prepare for and react quickly to a regional emergency, including terrorist attacks. Click on the links below to access a variety of resources that aid in preparing for a regional emergency.
Texas Department of Public Safety
Dallas Office of Emergency Management
Department of Homeland Security
Federal Emergency Management Association
American Red Cross
Center for Diseases Control and Prevention Emergency Preparedness and Response
Local media outlets will provide important information during an emergency situation.
- Call 911, then call Security at (214) 828-8802 Give your firm name, the floor, the suite number and whether or not an ambulance was requested.
- Security will then dispatch one radio equipped officer to your office or location to help direct EMS personnel.
- Have someone standby on your floor at the service elevator to help direct the EMS personnel.
Have the following information available:
- Type of problem or injury
- Individual's present condition and age (if available)
- Sequence of events leading to the emergency
- Medical history of patient, medication, allergies if known or applicable
The Security Officers will stand by to manually operate an elevator if needed.
Building Signage and Directory
For assistance with signage requests, please contact the Management Office at 214-828-8800.
- Type of problem or injury
- Individual's present condition and age (if available)
- Sequence of events leading to the emergency
- Medical history of patient, medication, allergies if known or applicable
Click to download the Tenant Signage Request form
Electricity and Lighting
Electrical service to the building is provided by TXU Energy. In the event of loss of utility power, a back up generator provides electricity for emergency lighting, elevators and life safety emergency equipment only. Please consult your equipment supplier concerning electrical restrictions to prevent damage or the voiding of warranties. Report any loss of power or request for additional electrical needs to the Management Office.
Various types of general and specialty lighting are provided throughout the building. Lighting controls vary, as do illumination levels. Please be familiar with the lighting controls in your individual tenant space. Some fixtures are considered “emergency” lighting and will remain lit at night and during emergencies. Bulb and ballast replacements will be included as part of normal maintenance. Management will be responsible for replacing only building standard light bulbs. All other lighting, such as desk lamps and floor lamps, are the tenant’s responsibility.
Enter all service requests into the Angus Anywhere work order system or contact the Management Office at (214) 828-8800 to report burned-out bulbs, lighting problems or overtime lighting requests you may have.
Elevators and Escalators
||G, 4, 5 - 14
|Low Mid Rise
||G, 4, 15 - 23
|High Mid Rise
||G, 4, 24 - 33
||G, 4, 34 - 42
The main building elevators do not serve the parking garage. Each garage has 3 passenger elevators.
For your convenience, we have included downloadable and printable PDF document forms that will expedite various building management service requests. Hard copies of all forms are available from the Property Management Office as well. To view and print PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. If not already installed on your computer, it can be obtained for free at www.adobe.com.
Access Card Replacement Request
Security Clearnance Request
Vendor Insurance Requirements
Property Removal Form
Overnight Parking Request Form
Cityplace Tower is equipped with state-of-the-art heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, and a network of sophisticated computers and pneumatic controls throughout the building. These systems enable accurate control of space conditioning, which in turn means lower energy costs without sacrificing comfort. And to ensure continuous comfort, the building is operated by full-time engineering personnel, who provide a complete range of technical skills.
Should you encounter a problem, or if you would like more information, please call the Management Office at (214) 828-8800 or you may enter a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with overtime request details.
Standard operating hours for air conditioning are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. There is a charge for air conditioning provided outside of building hours. If your schedule dictates that you will require air conditioning regularly after hours, a standing request may be made to the Management Office and the air conditioning schedule will be adjusted accordingly. Alternatively, you may request after-hours air conditioning by using the touchtone telephone code available from your onsite Tenant Contact.
After Hours Lights and A/C Use Instructions
Click to download Angus Anywhere Work Order System User Guide
Janitorial Services are provided by Pritchard Industries Southwest Incorporated.
Phone: (214) 828-8813 & (972) 644-3055
Fax: (972) 644-3056
Cell: (214) 406-8174
Schedule of Cleaning
All nightly cleaning services listed shall be performed MONDAYS through FRIDAYS between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., exclusive of the following holidays: New Years Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
New tenants will be issued a lock box to receive US mail. Your box is located in the postal area on the Basement-1 level directly across from the elevators. If a delivery is too large to fit into your box, the mail carrier will leave a key to one of the numbered parcel boxes in your regular mailbox. After you remove your delivery from the parcel box, the key will be "captured" by the locking mechanism in the parcel box.
The delivery of the mail will vary according to the amount of mail the Post Office must handle on a given day. Generally, the U.S. mail room will be attended between 11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Mail will be delivered to boxes once every business morning. Outbound mail is picked up at 3:00 p.m. weekdays. If the U.S. mail carrier has certified, special delivery or registered mail, you will receive a notice in your mailbox. Someone from your office must go to the mailroom to sign for these mail items between 11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. The mail carrier will not deliver mail directly to your office. The staffed hours are determined by the USPS and subject to change without notice.
Various courier service drop-off boxes are available on the Concourse level thru Federal Express, UPS and DHL deliver at various times throughout the work day. These doors are locked from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. weekdays and all weekend.
Service Request and Work Order Vendors
There will be times when you will need the services of outside repairmen to service your office equipment, etc. If repairs will be completed onsite, a Security Clearance Request will need to be submitted to the Management Office in advance. Each vendor coming on-property to service your account needs to maintain a current Certificate of Insurance with the Management Office.
If the repairman must remove a piece of equipment from the building, it will be necessary to submit a Property Removal form to the Management Office so that they can verify that the serviceperson is authorized to remove that piece of equipment. The Security Officers do not allow the removal of equipment or furniture from the building without a Property Removal form approved and signed by the Tenant Contact.
Any repairs that will affect the building structure or the fire alarm, electrical, plumbing, or mechanical systems require the prior written approval of the building owner and must be coordinated through the Management Office. This will ensure that all building systems remain uniform, are in compliance with City of Dallas building codes, that accurate records are kept, and that you, the tenant, do not inadvertently become liable for the condition of building systems and their proper function.
Special Request Cleaning
We will be happy to assist you with any special cleaning requirements you may have. For special requests, contact the Management Office. Some requests may be subject to a service charge.
Items handled via Special Request (additional charge may be required):
Removal of large empty boxes or heavy trash. Boxes must be broken-down and placed in an accessible area. Please call us in advance if you are going to generate an unusual amount of trash such as in cleaning out files. We will make a gondola available to aid in handling the extra refuse.
Call us immediately for bad spills. We will clean up as much as possible with our normal day crew and may be able to prevent a stain problem.
Routine cleaning in security sensitive areas during normal business hours can be arranged, but will be subject to a service charge.
Kitchen and lounge area cleaning is offered but will be subject to a service charge. This service may include light dishwashing if you so desire.
We will make every effort to offer you the highest quality cleaning in the most efficient manner. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Trash and Recycling
Attached recycling program for Cityplace Tower.
Please click here to download the Recycling Program
Car Wash and Detail Services
Car Wash and Detail Services, provided by The Waterboys, LLC, are available on the Concourse Level of the North Executive Parking Garage Monday through Friday 7:00 am-3:00 pm. Contact Michael Aigbedion at (214) 325-7310 or (214) 828-8890 for additional information.
Concourse Level Food Court
Don’t Forget…you can also pick up your smoothie or yogurt with fresh toppings from Smoothie Factory! Operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
For some other food & beverage options, visit Subway on the Concourse level. Subway is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Please visit the CHG Website at www.chgcityplace.com
Dallas Area Rapid Transit provides multiple services in and around the Tower at Cityplace. You can plan your travel or commute and never have to complete with traffic! See the link below to learn more about buses, shuttles and train schedules.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
Dr. J's Shoe Service
Shoe Shine and Repairs Services are available on the Concourse Level near DART entrance Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to noon. Please contact Mr. Johnny Pitts at (214) 828-8839 or (469) 939-2844 for additional information.
Dr. J's Shoe Service
Dry Cleaning, provided by Fuller’s Cleaners, pick-up and drop-off services available on Mondays and Thursdays. Please contact Kenny Walker at email@example.com or Fuller's Cleaners at telephone #214-823-6777.
Click here to download Fuller’s Cleaners Price List
Flexible office space leasing options through Regus.
Please contact Elisabeth Sandoval at 214-716-3003 for information concerning Executive suites at The Tower at Cityplace.
Click on the website link below:
Kitchen D website is www.kitchend.net. The website has pricing information as well as the weekly menu.
- Kitchen D is now serving breakfast MONDAYS through FRIDAYS from 7 am to 9:30 am.
- Lunch is served Mondays through Fridays from 11 am to 3 pm.
- Kitchen D is located on the north side of the third floor.
- If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out!
If you have any questions concerning Kitchen D, please contact Flor Juarez, Catering Manager, at (214) 863-2019 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Larry North Fitness at Cityplace
We are excited to announce that effective January 1, 2012, Cityplace Fitness will be operated by the well-known health, fitness, nutrition and wellness expert Larry North. Larry North and his team bring over 20 years of experience in operating top class fitness centers. For more information on Larry North’s unique approach to a healthy lifestyle, visit http://larrynorth.com/ or drop into the fitness center.
- Larry North Fitness at Cityplace is located on the south side of the third floor, Suite 300.
- Main number is (214) 775-5060, Doug Carlson, Manager, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Larry North Fitness at Cityplace members are welcome to utilize the Larry North Fitness at 6025 Royal Lane, Suite 120, Dallas, TX 75230 on Sundays, which is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Click here for the current fitness class schedule
Each parking garage is equipped with video cameras and motion detectors. Always remember to lock your vehicle any time you park. All valuables should be taken with you or locked in the trunk. The building owner and manager hereby declare themselves not responsible for fire, theft, damage, or loss of car or any articles left in same. At night, the majority of the lights in the garage are turned off. Anyone wishing to be accompanied by a Security Officer to his/her vehicle should call the Security Command Center at (214) 828-8802 to request an escort.
The following information regarding parking is for your reference:
- Garage entrances are located on North Haskell Avenue, Weldon Street, and off the Central Expressway frontage road.
- Individuals will use their access card to enter and exit the parking garages. If you do not have an access card you will need to take a ticket in order to access the parking garages. Parking tickets shall be presented to your host for validation, otherwise you will need to use the Pay on Foot machine located on the Concourse level to pay for parking prior to exiting the building. Should you need assistance, press the intercom button to speak to Security.
- Only one vehicle per access card is permitted in the garage at any time.
- Upon entering a garage, remember that you are on a one way "down" ramp (red stripes) until you take a connecting crossover. You will then be on a one-way "up" ramp (blue stripes). We strongly recommend that you make note of the garage, the level, and the up or down ramp when you park. “Where Did You Park” cards can be found in each elevator lobby on every level of all four garages.
- All garage ramps are one-way. Please do not travel against the flow of traffic and be careful of other vehicles at the crossover lanes. Be prepared to yield at all crossovers and pedestrian crosswalks. The speed limit in the parking facility is five (5) miles per hour.
- Parking spaces are designated for compact and full-size vehicles. Park within the defined stalls only and please do not park a full size vehicle in a space marked for compact cars.(i.e. no portion of the vehicle may extend beyond the parking space lines for a compact car ) Security will advise you of any parking violation with a courteous reminder sticker followed by a letter and will assist you in explaining any aspect of our parking policy.
- There are four emergency or "panic" buttons on each parking level and in the garage elevator lobbies. These buttons facilitate communication with the Security Command Center in the event of an emergency. In some locations, it may not be possible to hear security's response on the intercom system due to passing cars or garage exhaust fan noise. In any event, Security will arrive to assist you or send the Police.
- Each garage has three (3) public elevators which are located in the center of each garage for access to garage levels Concourse through 8.
- Bicycles, motorcycles, electric two wheel scooters and any other two wheel vehicles shall not be allowed in the building at any time. These vehicles shall only be parked in the designated areas.
- Garage A & D are closed each weekend.
Public entry to the building from the garage is located on the Concourse level. By pushing the "C" button on the elevator, the elevator will take you to the Concourse level of the parking garage. From this point, follow the signs to the concourse entrance. Please use the pedestrian crossover lanes designated by the striping on the interior roadway and the sidewalks when walking to and from your vehicle.
Click here to view a map of Underground Parking
Click here to download Access Card/Vehicle Registration Form
Click here to download Access Card Replacement Form
Click here to download Overnight/Extended Stay Parking Request
Click here to download Parking Validation Information
For information about on-site storage, please contact the Management Office at (214) 828-8800.
Cityplace Tower Conference and Event Center
Cityplace Tower Conference and Event Center is available for both tenant and general public rental. The conference center is managed by Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events.
Our facility features a 300 seat amphitheater, over 20 meeting rooms, premiere on-site audio-visual services, a video conference suite, high speed wireless internet access, and business center available for all meeting attendees.
Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events or AOCE Sales Team will make the planning effortless so you can focus on your meeting or event. For pricing and availability please contact the AOCE Sales Team at 214-515-5100 or info@CityPlaceEvents.com, you can also visit their website at www.cityplaceevents.com.
Dr. Ozzie - Functional Medicine & Wellness Center
At the Functional Medicine & Wellness Center we believe in the body’s ability to heal itself and that the role of the physician is to facilitate that natural healing process. We look at patterns and systems of function rather than single disease diagnoses.
Functional Medicine approaches the complexity of human health and disease as unique to the particular individual’s genetics, behavior and circumstances. It looks for the key points of leverage where an “illness” can be coaxed back to the preferred and optimally-adapted dynamic state we call “wellness.”
Our commitment is to help you restore and maintain optimal health through natural, non-toxic methods. We use both traditional and modern diagnostic and treatment methods. We will help you understand the causes of illness and learn methods of self-care so you can remain healthy without frequent visits to the doctor.
Our Hours of Operation are Wednesdays & Fridays from 10am-6pm only.
We are located on the second floor below the Larry North Fitness Center, suite 200.
Main Office Phone: (214) 395-7264
Office Fax: (972) 899-8146
"Dr. Ozzie" Todd Oczkowski, DC., Functional Medicine Specialist for 14 years.
Office Manager: Jacky Flores, CA.
Building Rules and Regulations
- Sidewalks, doorways, vestibules, halls, stairways and similar areas shall not be obstructed by tenant or their officers, agents, servants, and employees, or used for any purposes other than ingress and egress to and from the Premises and for going from one part of the Building to another part of the building.
- Plumbing fixtures and appliances shall be used only for the purpose for which constructed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, or other unsuitable material shall be thrown or placed therein. The cost of repairing any stoppage or damage resulting to any such fixtures or appliances from misuse on the part of a tenant or such tenant's officers, agents, servants, and employees shall be paid by such tenant.
- No signs, posters, advertisements, or notices shall be painted or affixed on any of the windows or doors, or other part of the Building, except of such color, size, and style, and in such places, as shall be first approved in writing by the building manager. No nails, hooks, or screws shall be driven into or inserted in any part of the Building, except by Building maintenance personnel. [Notwithstanding the foregoing, Landlord acknowledges that Tenant's signage installed under the Existing Lease is approved.]
- The Premises shall not be used for conducting any barter, trade or exchange of goods or sale through promotional give-away gimmicks or any business involving the sale of second-hand goods, insurance salvage stock, or fire sale stock, and shall not be used for any auction or pawnshop business, any fire sale, bankruptcy sale, going-out-business sale, moving sale, bulk sale, or any other business which, because of merchandising methods or otherwise, would tend to lower the first-class character of the Building.
- Tenant shall not do anything, or permit to be done, in or about the Building, or bring or keep anything therein, that will in any way increase the possibility of fire or other casualty or obstruct or interfere with the rights of, or otherwise injure or annoy, other tenants, or do anything in conflict with the valid pertinent laws, rules, or regulations of any governmental authority.
- Tenant shall not place a load upon floor of the Premises, which exceeds the floor load per square foot, which such floor was designed to carry or which is allowed by applicable building code. Landlord may prescribe the weight and position of all safes and heavy installations which Tenant desires to place in the Premises so as properly to distribute the weigh thereof. All damage done to the Building by the improper placing of heavy items which overstress the floor will repaired at the sole expense of the Tenant.
- Tenant shall notify the Building manager when safes or other heavy equipment are to be taken into or out of the Building. Moving such items shall be done under the supervision of the Building manager, after receiving written permission from him/her.
- Corridor doors, when not in use, shall be kept closed.
- All deliveries must be made via the service entrance and service elevators during normal business hours or as otherwise directed or scheduled by Landlord. Prior approval must be obtained from Landlord for any deliveries that must be received after normal business hours.
- Tenant shall cooperate with Building employees in keeping the Premises neat and clean.
- Nothing shall be swept or thrown into the corridors, halls, elevator shafts, or stairways. No birds, animals, or reptiles, or any other creatures, shall be brought into or kept in or about the Building.
- Should Tenant require telegraphic, telephonic, annunciator, or any other communication service, Landlord will direct the electricians and installers where and how the wires are to be introduced and placed, and none shall be introduced or placed except as Landlord shall direct.
- Tenant shall not make or permit any improper noises in the Building, or otherwise interfere in any way with other tenants or persons having business with them.
- No equipment of any kind shall be operated on the Premises that could in any way annoy any other tenant in the Building without written consent of Landlord.
- Business machines and mechanical equipment belonging to Tenant which cause noise and/or vibration that may be transmitted to the structure of the Building or to any leased space so as to be objectionable to Landlord or any tenants in the Building shall be placed and maintained by Tenant, at Tenant's expense, in setting of cork, rubber, or spring type noise and/or vibration eliminators sufficient to eliminate vibration and/or noise.
- Tenant shall not use or keep in the Building any inflammable or explosive fluid or substance, or any illuminating material, unless it is battery powered, UL approved.
- Tenant's employees or agents, or anyone else who desires to enter the Building after normal business hours, may be required to provide appropriate identification and sign in upon entry, and sign out upon leaving, giving the location during such person's stay and such person's time of arrival and departure, and shall otherwise comply with any reasonable access control procedures as Landlord may from time to time institute.
- Landlord has the right to evacuate all persons from the Building in event of the emergency or catastrophe.
- If any governmental license or permit shall be required for the proper and lawful conduct of Tenant's business, Tenant, before occupying the Premises, shall procure and maintain such license or permit and submit it for Landlord's inspection. Tenant shall at all times comply with the terms of any such license or permit.
- Landlord shall have the right, exercisable without notice and without liability to any tenant, to change the name and street address of the Building.
- Neither Tenant, nor any other person visiting the Building shall be permitted to use tobacco products in the Building, Premises, or to Common Areas. Any areas where smoking shall be permitted within the Project shall be designated by Landlord; provided, however that in no event shall Landlord be required to provide any special facilities or accommodations therefore. All tenants shall strictly observe Landlord's smoking rules and properly dispose of smoking materials in disposal receptacles provided by the Landlord. This provision shall b strictly enforced.
- Movement into or out of the Building of freight, furniture, office equipment or other material for dispatch or receipt by or on behalf of a tenant that requires movement through public corridors or lobbies or entrances to the Building shall be done at hours and in a manner approved in writing by Landlord for such purposes from time to time. Only licensed commercial movers (carrying adequate insurance, and showing proof thereof to Landlord prior to the move) shall be used for the purpose of moving freight, furniture or office equipment to and from the Premises and Building. All hand trucks shall be equipped with rubber tires and rubber side guards. Each tenant shall be responsible for all damage to the Building inflected by such tenant's agents and employees in moving equipment or furniture into or out of the Building.
- No tenant shall install any solar screen material, window shades, blinds, drapes, awnings, window ventilators, space heaters or other similar equipment and any window treatment of any kind whatsoever, without Landlord's prior written consent. Landlord will control all internal lighting, signage and furnishings that may be visible from the exterior of the Building or Common Areas and shall have the right to change or remove any unapproved item, without notice to such tenant, at such tenant's expense.
- Except as expressly permitted in the Lease, no food shall be prepared in or distributed from the Premises without the prior written approval of the Building manager. No vending machines or dispensing machines of any kind will be placed in the Premises by a tenant unless prior written approval has been obtained from Landlord.
- No tenant shall use, or permit the use of, the Premises or any portion thereof as sleeping or lodging quarters.
- Except for seeing eye dogs or other service animals assisting the disabled, no tenant shall keep or bring any animals or birds in or about the Premises or the Building.
Landlord reserves the right to rescind any of these rules and regulations and to make such other further rules and regulations as in its reasonable judgment shall from time to time be needed for the safety, protection, care and cleanliness of the Building or any other portion of the Project, the orderly management of the Building and/or protection and comfort of the tenants and their agents, employees and invitees and, when made and written notice thereof is given to a tenant, shall be binding upon it in like manner as if originally herein prescribed. In the event of any conflict between these Rules and Regulations and the Lease of which they are a part, the Lease shall control.
Cityplace Tower Contractor/Vendor Rules and Procedures
It is essential that all vendors/contractors conform to the work rules listed below to ensure proper controls on the conduct of work and a hospitable tenant occupancy environment.
Tenant move-in/move-out times for vendors/contractors are Monday through Friday 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday any time. Building Management must be given a two day notice from all vendors/contractors or tenants.
Prior to any vendor/contractor entering the building to do service work, deliver furniture etc., a valid certificate of insurance must be provided to and approved by Building Management. Building Management can provide a sample copy of a valid certificate of insurance. The certificate of insurance requirements should read as follows:
Description of Operations should read exactly as follows:
"PARMENTER and Parmenter Realty & Investment Co. are listed as additional insureds. Worker's Compensation and Employer's Liability Insurance, with a waiver of subrogation endorsement in amount as required by applicable law."
Certificate Holder should read exactly as follows:
c/o Uptown Cityplace LLC
ATTN: Property Manager
2711 North Haskell Avenue, Suite 450 - LB #11
Dallas, Texas 75204
- All vendor/contractor personnel shall enter and exit the facility by the Dock Master's Office at the loading dock.
- Contractor/vendor personnel are required to sign-in/sign-out daily and will be issued an access card. Access cards must be returned to the Dock Master at the end of each shift.
- Contractors shall notify the Building Management Office as to work schedules and listing of employees to be working after normal business hours. Normal business hours are defined as Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- All areas shall be kept in as neat and presentable appearance as is practical. Inventory shall be stacked or otherwise stored neatly and safely. Construction debris shall be picked up daily and placed into contractor/vendor supplied fire resistive trash containers located on the floor(s) of construction and must be removed from the building as often as is necessary to avoid any accumulation of trash piles.
- All paper trash, food articles, bottles, etc. in construction areas must be picked up and removed from the building daily.
- All debris and dirt resulting from work conducted in public areas, electrical closets, etc. must be cleaned up at the end of the task or at the end of every day such that subject space is restored to its "first class" appearance. Vacuuming, dust or damp mopping, and dusting, etc. using contractor/vendor supplied equipment may be necessary in some instances.
- AM-FM radios, tape players, etc. are not permitted on any tenant occupied floor and objectionable or disruptive sound transmitting from any construction area to a tenant occupied zone or in-use "public area" is not permitted.
- Activities involving loud noises such as hammering or power sawing in areas which may disturb nearby tenants or encroach on "in-use public areas" are to be done before/after hours or on weekends, unless approval for such work is expressly provided by the Building Management Office.
- General construction activities and below floor access through other tenant areas is permitted only during non-building hours (6:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and 24 hours Saturday and Sunday) with approval of Building Management. Construction during normal building hours shall only be done with Building Manager's approval.
- Interruption of utilities (electricity, water, gas, plumbing, HVAC) or tenant services is not permitted without the advance coordination and written approval of the Building Manager.
- Contractor/vendor will protect all floors, wall and ceiling surfaces using runners, padding and other reasonable means to avoid damage thereto.
- Use of passenger elevators for contractor/vendor traffic is strictly prohibited at all times. Contractor/vendor employees must use the service elevators which are provided for this purpose. Additionally, no dollies, carts, tool boxes, ladders, moving boxes or freight of any kind shall be carried on passenger elevators. This includes hand tools, paints, solvents, etc.
- Do not obstruct any public area entrance or exit path without the advance approval of the Building Manager.
- Contractor/vendor shall not use the restrooms, breakrooms, telephones, or facilities in any tenant occupied area, unless the tenant approves. Restrooms, breakrooms and telephones are available at the loading dock for contractor convenience.
- Contractor/vendor will coordinator with Building Management the use of the loading dock and adhere to all parking controls and restrictions. In addition, the contractor/vendor shall be responsible for maintaining the dock area clean and free of construction debris at all times.
- Proper personal conduct of all contractor/vendor employees is required. Public profanity, discourteous behavior, etc. are prohibited. Building Management reserves the right to require removal from the Building of any contractor/vendor employee who exhibits behavior, which under the guidelines in place for Building Management employees, would justify probation, suspension or termination, without waiving the contractor/vendor responsibility to complete the job as assigned.
- Contractor/vendor shall notify the Chief Engineer or the Security Command Center in advance of entry and storage of hazardous or flammable materials. Compliance with OSHA work rules and Fire Codes is required at all times. The Chief Engineer or General/Property Manager reserves the right to require the removal of any hazardous substance or the cessation of any unsafe practice.
- Any work interfering with or interrupting any emergency or life safety system shall be coordinated with the Chief Engineer in advance of such work. In some instance, the contractor/vendor may be required to secure detection devices in order not to falsely activate the fire alarm system. False alarms caused by contractor/vendor may incur penalty fines levied by the Dallas Fire Department and any such fines shall be at the expense of the contractor/vendor and the contractor/vendor client.
- Modifications to the fire sprinkler system shall be completed with advance notice to the Chief Engineer, and with the assistance of Building Operating Engineering personnel in order to avoid false fire alarms. Normal notice to the Chief Engineer is 24 hours prior to the time sprinkler work is scheduled.
Food Delivery Policy
Please click here to view our Food Delivery Policy
A Certificate of Insurance must be submitted to the Management prior to the commencement of any work.
Click here to view a Sample Certificate of Insurance
Moves may occur:
- Monday through Friday - between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - any time
The following is required for all moves:
- Movers need to supply a Certificate of Insurance prior to the move
- A Security Clearance Request must be completely filled out and signed off by the designated tenant contact. Please specify if a tractor trailer will be used for the move in the “Special Instructions” area on the Security Clearance Request. All documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval.
- Contact Norman Butler with any questions regarding all moves (214) 828-8800.
Dallas City Code, Chapter 41, Smoking, requires that all public areas remain smoke free. These areas include, but are not limited to, all public corridors, elevators, restrooms, building lobbies, and other such areas designated as "No Smoking" by either property management or an individual tenant.
A designated smoking area is available and can be located outside the east entrance doors on the Ground floor main lobby.
Time Warner Business Class
Time Warner Business Class